New Guy

midnight_mk3

May 22, 2009
Staten Island, Ny
Hey I'm new to these forums.I'm usually just a lurker & have found a lot of useful info here.But anyway I own an 87 hardtop mk3 with a 7M-GTE(it was originally an n/a that the previous owner swapped to turbo).I bought it earlier this year and it's my first car,I had looked forward to buying a car for my whole life and I'm glad to start off with a Supra.I'm 18 and I currently work at a local tuning shop called RIPP Modifications and try to gather as much knowledge as possible from my job.My car came with some basic mods such as a ,HKS metal head gasket,3" exhaust,safc,550cc injectors etc..and since then i have installed coilovers,bought new wheels,started converting it to 89 spec,gutted the interior and fixed some of the miscellaneous problems the car had.Currently the car is making just shy of 300whp on 9psi.I don't drive the car right now and plan to register it later on this year once i feel it's ready.Well onto some pics...(btw she's not exactly the prettiest car around,more like a project car):

^^^The day i bought her

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Nice find. I personally love the early 2-tones. So much that I will be doing a 2-tone scheme on my silver 88T lol. But anyways, welcome and be sure to start a build thread once things get moving.

midnight_mk3

May 22, 2009
Staten Island, Ny
Thanks for the welcome.and yea a lot of my friends actually like the two tone and suggested getting it resprayed the same color,I was personally thinking about a dark Grey or anthracite but I'm not too sure.and in case anyone is wondering the bumper is off because i have a nice 89" nose waiting to go on.