New guy.

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
Just wanted to say hi. I own a 90 cressida with a W58 manual swapped in and I drift it. The 7mge is still some how running and hasnt blown the HG yet so I figured its time i joined a site that knows something about these motors and where to get the parts from for the best price. If anybody has any really helpful info, please PM me with it. Thank you. for pics of the car, www.cardomain.com/id/toysida the body is a little ruff but shes a beast.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Welcome! You came at a good time. This site has just got it's second wind, and is ready to do great things for the community.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Oops, your right. Because of the recent events I’d forgotten that. But this time we will be bigger and better than ever. And Toycoma is proof of our steps in the right direction.

L

lanky189

HAHHAHA.... DRIFTSLUT NUMBER 2

awesome... welcome aboard.

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
thanks guy, i had to come over here from the cressida site because not many over there know what they are talking about when it comes to motors and such. they would rather see me throw a 1jz into the car (which i cant afford) instead of just replace this motor with another 7mge or rebuild the current one. i think some day i will do a 7mgte when money allows it.