New Guy from NYC

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
hey guys, wassup, my name is Denver and I'm new to the supra scene, I just got myself a 1990 N/A 5speed

I am very knowledgeable about cars, i used to own a 1995 Galant with a 5speed swap and a 4g64/63T Hybrid motor (also known as the stroker)

my supra is my daily driver, needs some TLC and a hug

my plans are to make her look and sound alot better, i wanna mod her a little, not trying to go all out but just to have a little fun

Once i get a camera, I will take pics, i got her for free

*added* She's white with a burgundy interior, but i'm changing it to black with black and CF interior

thanks for listening

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
I have to get a camera......i'll take some tho

Btw, i need to get a hood and a drivers side fender and looking for the stock 3pc spoiler

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
thanks for the warm welcome

THe supra has been sitting for 2 years so I have her up on stands giving a 100% look over before i put her on the road, she's registered, but i dont want anything to break while i drive her without the necessary tune-ups

killarb634

Apr 1, 2005
Jersey's here
Qnzfinestplaya said:
thanks for the warm welcome

THe supra has been sitting for 2 years so I have her up on stands giving a 100% look over before i put her on the road, she's registered, but i dont want anything to break while i drive her without the necessary tune-ups

Well stuff is gonna break any way. Its the supra law

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
why is everyone hating on the white/burgandy. oh well, every one that changes its color makes mine more and more rare :). welcome to the addiction, and i garuntee it wont stay stock for long.