New Guy from Iowa

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
hey everybody, i heard this is the best forum for supra information and what not. anyway i have a dark blue mk3 7m-gte, five speed. anyway its bone stock atm with except for am apex'i filter. i have a large front mount intercooler that i would like to put on the car but i would probably have to fabricate it. i plan to keep the ct26 and stick to boltons, id like to have some flared fenders by next spring but havent been able to come across any, any help would be greatly appreciated. also, what should i do maintence wise since i just got the car, the head gasket is good and im about to change the oil. anyway great to be here

i will up load pictures on my build thread

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
mkiii racer x;1629106 said:
Change all fluids, rubber lines, full tune-up. Welcome to mania and enjoy ur money pit.

haha thanks? and that worries me slightly...and what would you consider a full tune up for one of these. if there is a maintenance section in the forums ill check that out. i may also be picking up a mk2 celica supra :D

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
You heard right, this really is the best forum for Supras! Seems like you're going the right direction as far as bolt-ons go.

As for flared fenders.......WHY??!! LOL

I wish I can help you some with the maintenance part of the ordeal, but my car never even ran for me to do a tune up haha so there's not much I can say. I can't imagine the MKIII's being any different than any other car's tune up.

Well, welcome to SM and don't do anything that can get you banned haha, acknowledge the rules......Post those pics!