New Guy 1990 Turbo Supra

turbo

Mr. Clean
Apr 27, 2005
Calgary
Just Found out about this wicked forum and thought I would post some pics.
Geoff

Attachments

• Supra Night.JPG
    Supra Night.JPG
    403.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Supra Engine.JPG
    Supra Engine.JPG
    527.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Supra Side.JPG
    Supra Side.JPG
    442.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Supra Back2sprayed.JPG
    Supra Back2sprayed.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Supra 3.0 Turbo.JPG
    Supra 3.0 Turbo.JPG
    384.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Ummm Sir, We're gonna have to ask you to leave... There are no clean cars allowed here. haha Awesome looking Supra! very clean and shiny!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Welcome to the forum, I see you are from Calgary, do you know any of the Calgary Supra guys? You should check out the SupraFest website, located at www.suprafest.ca

SupraFest is a big Supra show that is being held in Kelowna, and I know there are a few Calgary guys coming out.

turbo

Mr. Clean
Apr 27, 2005
Calgary
Hey Loki,
I don't know that many people other than the supras really close to my house. I would really like to take a long highway burn to supramania, but I was wondering what are the dates? Anyway, I will talk to you on the threads in the near future.

Take it easy
Geoff

macsupra76

May 17, 2005
Calgary AB
Nice ride, i have mine in my back ward right now, just pulled a new (used) head of a 88 ( from a shop on edm. trail) and going to swap it on to my supra, my current supra has a cracked head, that was a great suprise when i pulled of the head to put in a hks mhg, just great! :3d_frown:
PS how do people get pictures on there signatures in the forum?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
turbo said:
Hey Loki,
I don't know that many people other than the supras really close to my house. I would really like to take a long highway burn to supramania, but I was wondering what are the dates? Anyway, I will talk to you on the threads in the near future.

Take it easy
Geoff

August 13-14th, if you would like more info you can check out the website at www.suprafest.ca