new from Utah

Hello, new to this forum but not new to forums for vehicles.
Current vehicles

2005 Subaru Legacy GT (Many Mods) Daily Driver
1987 Toyota Supra Turbo (Mods inc) Project car

Bought the Supra in 2003 started to play with it just a little bit (glad i didnt do much couldve ended up terribly, seeing that i didnt know much about cars or have decent taste on modding) then my DD was a 1990 Legacy L until i bought my 05 tht became my DD and project car putting the supra on the back burner. Now with a much bigger garage and the Legacy is where i am happy with it for now its back to the supra.

In the garage is also another project car that my roommate is working on a 1982 CJ7 so i may be a lil slow moving on the supra for a bit but it wil be quicker than it has been lol. Already snagged up the 89+ tails and spoiler for it, and cleared the rust out of the spare tire well (now i gotta weld to patch a hole....dang) repaired the targa top it looked like someone had dropped it. I also picked up some parts a while back and jut sat on them, now it time to work on it.

Long winded intro.... Check.

Thanks for having me.

Sweet!!!! Car bro's lol whats your 87 like and your 07 leggy, BTW kinda really like the rear bumper/tails on the 07-09 been thinking about doing that change for a while but just thinking

btw random pic of the leggy as i left work today

734262_2950442577245_1552231148_n.jpg

phone pic but looks good

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Pimpfro;1939842 said:
Sweet!!!! Car bro's lol whats your 87 like and your 07 leggy, BTW kinda really like the rear bumper/tails on the 07-09 been thinking about doing that change for a while but just thinking

The supra is currently in the process of getting the lexus afm/550 injector swap and the coil on plug mod done to her. While she's having that done I was looking at my hks style air filter and ordered a replacement for that and a couple other things. The leggy needs a bath... badly! And now looking at that pic of your tail lights I'm thinking I do like the 07-09 better as well and I think they would look better on your car too. More accent silver works nicely with the exhaust tips in my opinion.

I have a "build" thread here on SM but it's more like a random bunch of pictures of misc. parts of my car and a bunch of questions! LOL!