New from Houston!

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Facime;1119212 said:
I hadnt heard Steven got RK, last I heard he was thinking about selling and going S13.

Welcome to the forum. I spent last summer in Houston and got to know the locals somewhat. Its a good group of guys. Go hit the Chewy Balls meets and hook up with the other Houston guys (is Houstonareasupras still going? its down atm. Casey? you reading this?) for some fun.

Sad news... Chewy Balls closed :3d_frown: Houstonareasupras.com went down after my host lost its server suddenly along with all files. So thats no longer going.

Patch

Aug 25, 2008
Houston
So yea....

Suddenly, the fuel pump isn't getting power. The day before yesterday the car started perfectly, you could hear the pump loud and clear when you turned the key.

Today, nothing. The afpr reads no pressure, no fuel pump sound, no start. Don't see any blown fuses. Right now I'm gonna trace the wiring with the multimeter. Try and find the problem.

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Just setup a photobucket.com account. It's free and then you upload pics then use the

Patch

Aug 25, 2008
Houston
There's no power going to it at all. I tested the current on every wire going to the pump, zero. No 12v anywhere.

I have a photobucket account. I'm using my phone, not a computer. Photobucket won't upload from a phone.

Patch

Aug 25, 2008
Houston
Well, I don't have a fuse box cover, but from the looks of it I've got all good fuses. Maybe the circuit opening relay went out.

There's a black wire that runs from s spliced connector on the original pump wires, up to the passenger floorboard into the black wire with red stripe, which goes into the circuit relay on one end, and the efi fuse on the other, I believe.

Fuses are good, I need to test the relay.

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Hey! im Steven! Welcome!! haha and yeah, we need to get a lil meet going!

Lol! I never Rodknocked. Ive just been kicking around the idea of 1jz.. Having a lil trouble deciding what shell to put it in though.

Patch

Aug 25, 2008
Houston
Hey steven nice to...read you? Lol!

We could meet at my apartment so we can all figure out wth is wrong lol.

I think I've got it though. I'm pretty sure the circuit opening relay, because I don't see any blown fuses anywhere. Sigh, I hate picking up other peoples wiring mess.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Oh here is an idea I have never given before... How bout a meet at West Oaks Mall... Lol then 2 apartment.