New forum feature.... REP POWER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
shaeff said:
whatever! it's all menial in the end. people should know that regardless of how many posts you have, or how many green bars, that information might not be valid.

judging people by green bars and post counts FTL. judgement by facts, knowledge, and willingness to help is the way to go. i rarely give out rep points. i give them out when i stumble across an excellent, informative, and well written post.

-shaeff

That's why I call it the homo meter, LOL

inline6

Whistle>Whine
Sep 22, 2005
SoCal
Why didnt I just read the last posts? I read the whole damn thread trying to figure out WTF you guys were talkin about and it wasnt even there any more. I hate life right now

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
shaeff said:
whatever! it's all menial in the end. people should know that regardless of how many posts you have, or how many green bars, that information might not be valid.

judging people by green bars and post counts FTL. judgement by facts, knowledge, and willingness to help is the way to go. i rarely give out rep points. i give them out when i stumble across an excellent, informative, and well written post.

-shaeff

That right there is why you're FTW.

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
How do I check my REP? Other than under my screen name. I have like 319 points but it only shows one person that repp'd (is that a word?) me.

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
I don't think so, after I noticed one little square I saw that one person had repp'd me. Stayed at one square for like 5 months the I just hoped on SM one day and noticed that I had four or five squares.(and now that I scrolled up to my last post I noticed I had a few more squares. This thread kicks ass.) Thanks to whomever repp'd me.:icon_surp

Status
Not open for further replies.