New Comer

killawitaK

Aug 17, 2011
Arkansas
Hi guys, my name is Kris. Probably the newest person on the forum, but I just want to introduce myself. Well, first off I have loved cars since right around the time I was conceived haha no really, but since I was a toddler. Sadly I did not know what a Toyota Supra was until The Fast and the Furious came, but only because where I lived I saw American muscle and pony cars. After finding out what a Toyota Supra was, I did do hours of research trying to find out how awesome this car (especially its beautiful, heavenly inline 6 cylinder engine). Currently, I own a 1990 7mge engine (I know what you're thinking, "why would he just have the engine and not the car) that I pretty much bought for a steal ($75 and was in running condition). I am in the process of sourcing a MK3 body to implant it into (but with a turbo strapped on :evil5:) so I can officially be a "Supra" owner :icon_bigg . Well, that's me in about 13 lines, feel free to call me newb as I will be chiming in on post because I am still learning and want to learn more and more about this beautiful piece of machinery.

Last edited: