New Challanger, New Camaro, or Some What New Mustang? No 56k.

Shelby GT500, Camaro, or Challanger?

• Shelby GT500

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Camaro

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Challanger

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • STFU JaV

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Camaro.
Not too crazy about it. But I've seen the Camaro and Challenger ide by side in person and I much prefer the Chevy. I also hate chrysler so even if the Challenger looked better, I wouldn't be buying one.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I like the camaro best out of those three because, while it uses some of the 'retro' styling cues of the others, it isn't trying to be completely old school. I think it is a really nice balance of retro and modern.

The Chevy's grille is a bit off to me though...

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
p930143_1.jpg

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
Hey guys I saw all 3 of these cars yesterday at the Toronto Auto Show and I'd say BY FAR the Challenger takes it and then the Camaro and then the Shelby. All of them are nice cars but the Challenger is unique in it's own way because of the similarities with the 70s Challenger. But if you think they look good in pictures you have to see them in person. These cars look a thousand times better in real life. I have pictures that I took so if anyone wants them I can post them up.

turbodriz

mk3 onwer
Feb 25, 2006
newyork....N.c
I'm going for the stang. Smaller motor , more power. Forget how it handles nobody has ever driven the new camaro or challenger to argue the three as a whole. I take the power route along with the manual tranny.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
gsmokez;930144 said:
Hey guys I saw all 3 of these cars yesterday at the Toronto Auto Show and I'd say BY FAR the Challenger takes it and then the Camaro and then the Shelby. All of them are nice cars but the Challenger is unique in it's own way because of the similarities with the 70s Challenger. But if you think they look good in pictures you have to see them in person. These cars look a thousand times better in real life. I have pictures that I took so if anyone wants them I can post them up.

I'd like to see them. I want to see one in person, I love the Challenger now :).

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
SupraOfDoom;929559 said:
Which one do you prefer?

Personally for me, I'm going to go with the Challanger, looks bad ass. Mustang close 2nd. Camaro is bleh.

Recently new domestics have been far more impressive to me then any imports.

there certainly is some good stuff coming out of detroit....though they all have problems-

challenger- it is a HUGE car. for those that haven't seen it, it is bigger than the 300C! it weighs well over 4000 lbs! that said, i may have to use my discount on one in a few yrs....

camaro- this one gets my vote. it's a great looking car and there are some GREAT engines coming in it (HINT: CTS-V)

gt500- eh. lame solid rear axle. HEAVY (again, over 4000 lbs!), you'll NEVER find one for MSRP....expect to pay a hefty premium.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
suprarx7nut;929576 said:
Challenger looks cool. Others just look plastic to me.

The Shelby mustangs are ok and I'm sure they'd rip my head off if I drove one, but they just look plastic to me. :dunno:

I didn't realize plasitc was so heavy. The GT500 weighs 200 lbs more than an A340E, sport roof, ABS, TEMS 7MGTE equiped Supra.

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
SupraOfDoom;930352 said:
I'd like to see them. I want to see one in person, I love the Challenger now :).

Here are the pictures of the Shelby, Challenger, and Camaro

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/gsmokez/

If you want to see ALL the pictures I have from the show they're on my facebook albums. Just tell me your name and I'll add you. You can also check out my Supra album there:icon_bigg. By the way I'm the guy in the black and red striped shirt.

Here are some pictures of the three
p930493_1.jpg

p930493_2.jpg

p930493_3.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p930493_4.jpg

p930493_5.jpg

p930493_6.jpg

p930493_7.jpg

p930493_8.jpg

Sorry guys I know its a lot of pictures but I couldn't help it I liked them all lol.