New Challanger, New Camaro, or Some What New Mustang? No 56k.

Shelby GT500, Camaro, or Challanger?

• Shelby GT500

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Camaro

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Challanger

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • STFU JaV

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
camaro FTW...they have to have bumblebee yellow. it would be suicide not to offer it. as for exterior i like all 3 of them, but the only one doing anything for me interior wise is the camaro. power isn't bad on all 3, weight could be better on the mustang and the challenger. besides i already have one auto between my 2 cars...i don't want another one. like manual trans too much...the sound of the motor as u go through the gears is sweet sweet music.

my dad is talking about maybe getting one. my grandfather (on my dad's side) retired w/GM. he passed away several yrs ago, but grandma can still get a pretty sweet discounts b/c grandpa having retired w/them.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
I have always liked the looks of Mopar,and have loved the Charger since I was 16. I was ashamed of Dodge when it came out with the crappy 2.2 in the K car days,and hate the 4 door new Charger. Lost the classy lines of the origional.
Now the Challenger kept the lines,and simply looks bad-ass! Hands down winner in my book,to hell with the mustang!
Now when will they make a Hemi-cuda? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Since gsmokez pics are teh fail...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

No Camaro pictures because I have seen it so many damned times. However, it still is my favourite.