New Car: 92' SC300 5spd

boost_victim

Mar 31, 2005
here
myspace.com
After selling my mk3 auto turbo in 2010. That I owned for 6 years, i am finally back in a inline 6. i searched long and hard and finally found a car that would meet my expectations a of worthy successor to my old supra. its now a 4th owner, owner one had it only one year and traded it back to the dealer. we assume he went and bought a mk4 due to the fact it was the first year it would have been offered. the second was a 40 year old, ocd Australian that meticulously logged every little thing he ever did to it on a set of flash cards, oil,gas,coolant,etc.2nd owner also apparently owned a 97' mk4 turbo 6spd, and this was his daily driver. third owner was a 30 something with a wife and kids. so needless to say its been taken care of to great lengths. so all in all a great deal. my plans for it is a horsepower range of 500-666 depending on my level of enjoyment with the car after i turbo it.i'll keep you all up to date when i start my build

photo 1.JPGphoto 21.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
nice pic up especially since its already 5spd

I say get some nice wheels and a suspension set up then save for the motor work

looks clean though, hows the interior

I drive past one that looks to be in decent shape with aftermarket wheels on it sitting in someones front yard with some taller grass growing around it I keep wanting to stop by and ask about it

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Congrats on a rare 5-speed SC. Same chassis as a MKIV so using their suspension is an option. That's what I'm about to do on my SC400. Get on ClubLexus if you haven't already. It's the Supramania of Lexus SC's lol.