new around here...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
well, sorta new around SM, i used to lurk a bit, but that was a couple of years ago. some of you may know me from azsupracentral, i've been around the scene for probably 4 or 5 years now, had an 88n/a that was in pretty good shape (never should have sold it haha), and am looking to get back into a supra sometime in the future :)

-brad

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
yeah, they are addicting... i just can't get over how versatile they are, you can make them into a car just for your liking, and it's (usually) not that hard to do...

i'm out here in apache junction, arizona... most of you know my roommate clint (zerocool) better than you know me, but if i said "put an ls1 in it!" the local guys would figure out who it is haha...

i think i've already found what i'm looking for, just gotta go pick it up, gotta wait for the deposit to clear my bank (damn them for being so slow! :p ) and i'll be a poopra owner once more, hopefully by tomorrow evening :D

i have noticed a trend in AZ though, if the owner isn't an enthusiast (and most of those are on the local forum), they usually don't treat these cars with any sort of care. makes me sad, really... no need to worry about that from me, the 88 i had was absolutely babied until i sold it :)

-brad

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
made me chuckle a bit too... been a LONG time since i've heard (or rather seen) that from anybody...

well, got the cash in hand, should be picking up the car in about 3 hours now... unless there's some dire reason NOT to buy it, i'm pretty much set on it... man, had my other roommate hung on to his (my old 88) supra, we would have had THREE running mk3's at the SAME house haha :p

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
it's not weird, it's rather comforting actually... i can SEE where my nose is at, instead of guessing! :p

sooo... you gonna help me tinker with the car this week? c'mon, you know you miss 7m's...