New and have some questions

sleepysi08

Nov 4, 2011
Niceville, Fl
Ok i suck at searching for stuff on forums. So i highly apologize now if im just dumb that i couldnt find these threads lol. Im new to supras and fixing to pick one up. Decide to go for a 5sp non turbo. An decided to just order a turbo kit for it and go that route. Im just curious if their is a thread some where that would give me around a ruff list of what all i need or ruff cost. I have built a turboed car before but that was a honda soooooo. Ya big difference. Any info or link to threads would help. Thanks guys

k20maniac

Feb 8, 2009
somewhere
First off. welcome to the house of flames. I understand that you are new, so let me attempt to walk you through this. Up at the top there is a searchbar where you may enter keywords such as:
-n/a turbo
-na-t
-7mge-t

and if you search through the results you may quite possibly find what your looking for.

Also, you will find that those who go na-t on a 7m inevitable end up swapping something else in there, so my recommendation is save up money and do it right the first time go 7mgte/1j/2jge-t/2jzgte. Weigh your options before blowing money on a setup that you will end up getting rid of.

Not trying to be a douche, just trying to save you the headache with future posts. hope that helps.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
k20maniac;1832569 said:
Not trying to be a douche, just trying to save you the headache with future posts. hope that helps.

Well, providing the MKIII answer in a MKIV thread is kind of douchey... :p

He probably can't find what he's looking for via search since this is a MKIV specific question.

sleepysi08 - I'll respond to this this evening (too busy at the office right now) if someone else doesn't get back to you before then. NA->T on the MKIV is pretty easy and very reliable.