New alt good fuse and only 12.05v

V8killer

Well I still have this charging issue the battery an tail lights warning lamps are on and the battery is good so is the alternator it was tested. Still charging at a max of 12.05 v and the dash lights don't work an there is no stereo :/ kinda lost and don't have much time to work on it cuz I work 6 days a week

clutch

Jan 13, 2011
Bettingen, Germany
Dont know if this will help for the cause. But on my Supra in the back there is a brake failure box right behind the tailights it is a jdm and european thing. Dont know if they are on yours but when the lights on the dash kick on we usually bypass that box or just change it and that fixes it everytime. Not saying it is in yours because I dont know but over here that is usually a big one.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
The lamp out module won't make the alt stop charging though, it will just stop the tail lights from working or keep the dash warning lit up.

The charge light comes on when the alt isn't charging, so find out why your alternator isn't working and that light will go out.

The alt has a wire going into it that tells it the system voltage so that it knows to increase or decrease voltage, that wire is probably your issue. There's also a wire going out of the alt to the dash cluster for the charge light, and a third wire that I can't remember what it does, but it's listed in the TSRM.