New 7m fuel dampener bypass hose

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
It will improve fuel flow for people making increased horsepower using a Walbro or MK4 fuel pump at higher fuel pressures then stock. The teflon lined ss hose will last for many years.

p659424_1.jpg

p659424_2.jpg

Replaces all this! Eliminates 3 banjo fittings, and goes straight from the fuel hardline under the car right to the fuel rail.
p659424_3.jpg

Last edited:

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
Sweet! Are you gonne be selling these?
-Steve

EDIT: yes you are, it's on your site.

Last edited:

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
if you can eliminate the pulsation dampner just like that, why is it even on there? do the higher flow fuel pumps create that much flow that there are no pulses in the fuel comming in?

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
nice to see you selling this peice now arron!

tho dont you need the t bolt fitting on the fuel side?

thats how i had to hook mine up,. im still running 1 banjo bolt, i didn't see how to remove that,

other then that it really cleans up the bay and makes it look nice!

~~~~edit, :

i see you went further back from the fuel line and unbolted it at the metal line, i didn't see that as an optiin when i put mine together, then again im not sure mine was long enough to do it this way.

nice mod

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
theKnifeArtist said:
if you can eliminate the pulsation dampner just like that, why is it even on there? do the higher flow fuel pumps create that much flow that there are no pulses in the fuel comming in?

With a stock engine there would be no reason to remove the dampener. With increased fuel pressure and flow, the dampener doesn't really do much. I believe the origional purpose was to quiet the fuel system and lengthen the life of the fuel pump. When you start modifing an engine to make a lot of horsepower, parts like fuel pumps aren't expected to last for 200,000 miles. I looked into aftermarket dampeners, and there is almost nothing available other then for industrial equipment.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
pimptrizkit said:
nice to see you selling this peice now arron!

tho dont you need the t bolt fitting on the fuel side?

thats how i had to hook mine up,. im still running 1 banjo bolt, i didn't see how to remove that,

other then that it really cleans up the bay and makes it look nice!

~~~~edit, :

i see you went further back from the fuel line and unbolted it at the metal line, i didn't see that as an optiin when i put mine together, then again im not sure mine was long enough to do it this way.

nice mod

It took almost a month to find a fitting to go to the stock fuel hardline, that's why no one made the hose exactly like this before.