New 11's Mk3 Supra Pass Video (again). "CHECK IT OUT"

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
cruzian7m said:
I was unable to see the run,but it sounded real impressive. You're the second supra 7m that i have heard of in the 11's. I saw an 11second 7m at atco nj raceway. These two events have motivated me to continue work on my 7m. You see my crew consist of 4 rx7 turboII and 3 rx7 twin turbos (one owned by my cousin) i am the only piston powered car in the group(7mgte). they have been tryin to convert me but i still resist. I love my 7m too much to get rid of her. Thanks for the motivation.

I am in the 11's to ;)

Duane

But hopefully not for to long :aigo: .. ??

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
nice, i am trying to hit those kinds of numbers soon but i hope you break the 10s soon, keep us posted man

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Another guy from HPF's from Portland traps at 131 and dynoed at 640.The higher the MPH the more hp you need to get it.

Duane

121 is high 4's. Also depends on the weight of the car.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
upgradedsupra said:
Another guy from HPF's from Portland traps at 131 and dynoed at 640.The higher the MPH the more hp you need to get it.

Duane

remember I'm full weight and kinda mess up at the end of the run, on my other runs I did 11.6 and at 117 and had fuel cut twice in 4th. so in saying your mph depends on how perfect you can drive also......when I ran against the 800+whp 300z he did bout 131mph at 11.5, but he couldn't drive that car, so ofcouse if your judging on the power the mpg makes that does mean a perfect driving 1.4 time.

For the 300z's correct mph with his power is over 140+mph don't you agree with me? Oh and the 3z had nothing inside but racing driver seat un like me..

P

Pokey

upgradedsupra said:

Duane

hey duane, that wouldnt be MattOneDime would it? cause i thought he dynoed 540whp and trapped 125-127 mph and mid 11s

quicksilver

Apr 16, 2005
owensville mo
Alot of it is in your 60' time. for evrey tenth on the bottom = 2 tenths on the top end. Just a ruel of thumb. Its all about getting these big girls moving.

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
ok guys i did'nt mean to insult-lol. Remember i'm new to this,plus there are not a lot of turbo 7m's in philadelphia (that i know of) running that kind of power. I met dave constantino(7mpower) a couple of years ago at englishtown racepark and that's the closest i've come to a 400+ 7m. Hopefully when the funds are alocated and my wife gives me a break i will be there too. Keep up the good work guys.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
steve shane is going to be doin my car...
we are talkin t3/t4
fmic
fuel pump
regulator
injectors
5 spd swap
clutch
ffim
emanage system
and a whole lot of shit..
hopefully one day i could meet you
im the kid with the other teal that is here in detroit..
to bad you moved
o yeah do u know anywhere i can get a 62-1 turbo?
shane said it is really hard to get
sweet video to

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
cruzian7m said:
ok guys i did'nt mean to insult-lol. Remember i'm new to this,plus there are not a lot of turbo 7m's in philadelphia (that i know of) running that kind of power. I met dave constantino(7mpower) a couple of years ago at englishtown racepark and that's the closest i've come to a 400+ 7m. Hopefully when the funds are alocated and my wife gives me a break i will be there too. Keep up the good work guys.

theres a few guys in philly or near philly...hit me up sometime...