New 11's Mk3 Supra Pass Video (again). "CHECK IT OUT"

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
OK..........Well, first off "GOD DANG YOU MK3 OWNERS, FINE DON'T COME OUT THERE AND BACK IT UP WE DON'T NEED YA ANYWAYS. J/K......don't take that the wrong way now. lol.......

ANYWAYS....... this past sat at the tracks I made a best run of 11.46 at 121MPH in my 87 supra turbo, I was kinda mad at myself because I didn't brake 10's, my fault tho, My goal that day WAS to see at least 10.99, maybe if I didn't have on the stock o2 housing and had an aftermarket IC and was TUNED I know I would of seen 10's no problem.

I have more videos of that night and will post them up after this post later on the week.

MODS AND INFO IS AS FOLLOW FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW.

BONE STOCK "COMPLETE" BLOCK AND HEAD
HKS HG
L-AFM
AFC (UNTUNED, ALL HI SETTINGS SET AT 0% ACROSS THE BOARD)
STOCK O2 HOUSING "NOT PORTED"
CT26 62-1 TURBO
N2O
FPR
600CC & Walbro pump + inline boost pump.
STOCK LOWER IC PIPE
STOCK INTERCOOLER (YES COMPLETEY STOCK INTERCOOLER)
Custom top ic pipe with bov
COMPLETE FULL BODY & INTERIOR CAR WEIGHTING IN AT 3520+
Shocks Springs S-bars etc......

that's it..........................

P.S.
For those who talk alot of Sh4t about me that I don't have a fast supra and I don't know what i'm doing, FUall...You know who you are I don't have to say no names, Me and alot of people on here are sick of all this trash talking about this and that, So shut up...REMEMBER shit talkers that my motor did not blow up after EVERYPASS AND that i'm still on the same motor and even on same plugs putting down "about" 600whp UNTUNED on stock motor driving it almost everyday ....If you have something to say, prove it instead.......................this is my 2nd fastest pass YET, and everytime it gets better and better.....10's on stock internals is on it's way this year FOR SURE

right click and save.....have fun be safe.

http://teamdragstas.com/11SUPRARUN.mpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
woot way to go man, break 10s and u'll make the MKIII one of the import kings again.
nice job and good luck with breakin 10s.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
10's? Hell yea I plan to very soon, thanks for the words guys, and yea the launch was pretty crazy, so much tq that when it griped from the burnout that my head and neck snaped "crack", even off the line my head hit hard against the head rest. lol it was fun tho, keep posted as I will have the complete vid of the runs from that night.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I like seeing people who can represent the MKIII well and kick ass.
I especially like seeing it when it is one of my friends that does it. lol

I'd like to see you more active here at SM, Steve.
Why don't you make a thread in the Supra Showoff section with pics of your ride? (I am trying to get some other guys to do that as well.)

EDIT:

Oh, this is a different vid, I thought it was the other 11 second vid I seen.
Nice launch! IIRC, you have 335's on the back or something like that.
Still using the R154 with no problems?

Last edited:

dsm_cruiser

The Man
Apr 20, 2005
michigan
dang steve.. i can't believe i missed it.. there's always next time tho. rite? can't wait to see ur blue supra run. that thing is gonna be carzy..

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Sick man. Was this a rebuilt motor using OEM parts or is this an original motor? I can imagine with that turbo, you will gain a good amount of power with a larger o2 housing! haha excellent video quality too! Good work!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Nice pass ;)

Just so you know since you have not dynoed the car. A 121 MPH trap is not 600 whp. More like high 4's low 500 MAX. I hit 130 MPH with 621 WHP to give you an idea.

All thew same very impressive on the mods you have. 7M REP here! :biglaugh:

Duane

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Tony Mawad said:
I like seeing people who can represent the MKIII well and kick ass.
I especially like seeing it when it is one of my friends that does it. lol

I'd like to see you more active here at SM, Steve.
Why don't you make a thread in the Supra Showoff section with pics of your ride? (I am trying to get some other guys to do that as well.)

EDIT:

Oh, this is a different vid, I thought it was the other 11 second vid I seen.
Nice launch! IIRC, you have 335's on the back or something like that.
Still using the R154 with no problems?

hey hey it's my buddy Tony, sup man? Yea I'm still on the stock tranny and stock motor with over 100thous miles on tranny, I just have 8.5 inch slicks. that's about 245-255's if compared. I got other vids from that day and will post them up soon. And being active on forums is just not me u know, but I will try. thanks for the invatation tho.....

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
dsm_cruiser said:
dang steve.. i can't believe i missed it.. there's always next time tho. rite? can't wait to see ur blue supra run. that thing is gonna be carzy..

hell yea man that sux you couldn't make it, fck it man you'll be there next time, dude man it was a bad ass race that night with me and that 800+whp 300zx, I will post up the vid soon.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
upgradedsupra said:
Nice pass ;)

Just so you know since you have not dynoed the car. A 121 MPH trap is not 600 whp. More like high 4's low 500 MAX. I hit 130 MPH with 621 WHP to give you an idea.

All thew same very impressive on the mods you have. 7M REP here! :biglaugh:

Duane

will yea cause I let off at the end or I would of been in hell with the wall :) now I didn't wanted that......i'm sure I would of seen 125-128mph, anyways I was guessing on the power, I know it was not 600whp, I said about, hehehe. or should I say 600hp without the "W". :icon_bigg

B

Boostaddctn

What were your 60' like bro? and what tires are ya on? aight peace :chicken:

btw, nice run bro

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
I was unable to see the run,but it sounded real impressive. You're the second supra 7m that i have heard of in the 11's. I saw an 11second 7m at atco nj raceway. These two events have motivated me to continue work on my 7m. You see my crew consist of 4 rx7 turboII and 3 rx7 twin turbos (one owned by my cousin) i am the only piston powered car in the group(7mgte). they have been tryin to convert me but i still resist. I love my 7m too much to get rid of her. Thanks for the motivation.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
humm, well just get the mpg2 code and install it, I don't know what program you can get that has that code in it. and yea get your supra up :)