Nevermind

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
The system was called Toyota Information System, and it was changed to Technical Information System. I also find it hard to believe they don't have a library. Back in the day I worked at two good dealerships, and one bad. All 3 still had the print library.

Your diaphram is leaking, or the hand pump. Do you still have the FPU hooked up, or was that discarded because it isn't necessary? You do need residual or rest pressure. After you have the regulator as it should be, it wouldn't hurt to make sure the pump is up to par.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
On this same subject: Does the fuel pump have a one-way check valve in it?
I was wondering what keeps fuel from backing down the supply side.
My car is hard to start, and its because I have no 'at-rest' pressure. I'm just wondering if it's my FPR or my pump's check valve.
Thanks.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Ya they do but once you turn the key off the fuel rail should only hold pressure for a couple secs. then the system goes back to 0 psi for pressure. The system still has fuel in it just not under pressure. At least that is how mine is and starts normal.

Any ways it is easier to replace the FPR over the fuel pump. Start there, and see if your problem goes since it is already tested bad.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
92nsx;1526320 said:
Ya they do but once you turn the key off the fuel rail should only hold pressure for a couple secs. then the system goes back to 0 psi for pressure. The system still has fuel in it just not under pressure. At least that is how mine is and starts normal.

Any ways it is easier to replace the FPR over the fuel pump. Start there, and see if your problem goes since it is already tested bad.

you sir are wrong

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Tun_x;1526492 said:
you sir are wrong
QFT:
FI_073.gif