NERF Gun Heroes

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I don't know about you guys but being 20 I still love nerf guns and paintball and airsoft, it's all fun. In the spirit of the recent rash of gun avatars I figured we could have a photos arms race of sorts by posting nerf, airsoft, real, or paintball gun pics that get ever more ridiculous. I'll start.

NOTE***** This is not me in the photo I edited this one, I recently got the same nerf gun so I will be making one featuring me and possibly my little brother very soon.

p584923_1.jpg

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
This is one I did of my 7 year old brother with one of my cheaper airsoft guns, kinda a parody on that lame yet funny movie "Commando" with arnold schwarzenegger. We gotta keep the pic train a moving, otherwise I'll have complete NERF/Gun picture supremeacy MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

p584945_1.jpg

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
I just sold most of my airsoft stuff... :(

here's one of the only 'ridiculous' pictures i have
irbadass.jpg

i used to have a whole bunch from my freshman year in college... drunk running around the dorms with 2 rifles (that had full trademarks)... boy was i asking to be arrested!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ret said:
I have all my paintball gear, but only gun pics, nothing ridiculous... I can stick the pics up if you want all the same, I never mind showing off stuff. :p

yea same here

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
hahaha going good so far, just thought it'd be fun, I'll have more dumb original pics sometime thisd week or weekend, unless i go out with the supra, it may be nice targa weather this weekend.