Need turbo info, in what Class or Stage i have.

yotatoysupra89

What da heck is a Lurker?
Apr 29, 2007
Zebulon, NC
ran a wall adapter to a 400watt capacitor and just rigged power to ground to all posatives and negatives. thought about putting a lexus ass warmer and cooler in it......but thats over kill....as if all ive done so far wont.

but, i had to use the tracks in my old seats to mount the TRD's bein as they where for a celica and i had to mod those sliders to fit my car.....it only looks bad if you look under the seats but if you just look at em standing outside of the car or sitting in em they look good. i picked em up for 100 plus that CT26 that is beside the T?(someone said T67 not sure though)

So i couldnt sell the old seats with no sliders.

yotatoysupra89

Apr 29, 2007
Zebulon, NC
Its awesome playin a race game bc it feels like im in my car. especialy in GT4 when i use my red MKIII(just wish it had the 678HP that one has) if i get a wheele and some pedals itll be even better.

Here's a shitty pic of the TRDs in my car. sorry my first digital camera sucked.

p619423_1.jpg

yotatoysupra89

Apr 29, 2007
Zebulon, NC
These came in through the dealership i worked at last year Toyota of Henderson. A guy bought them for his Celica GTS and never paid the rest of the bil,l with harness sliders and seats they where over $1,100. I waited a year to clame them, then perswaded the parts manager to let them go for $100 and my old CT26. They are alot taller than those seats plus no gap in the back near the bottom, not as wide either they fit me pretty snuggly and im not that big a guy.

I mean TRD coulda pulled a fast one on our dealership but i dont think so. if they arent real it doesnt bother me a bit, bc i traded an old turbo i wasnt goin to use and $100 wich at the time was pocket change for seats.....now a lil different story.