Need to borrow a known working CT26 accuator this week!

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
As title states.
Need to figure out why I'm hitting 15psi with no washers or anything, just boosting to 15 freely and hitting FC haha.
gotta figure out what's goin on!
So if anyone in NW washington has an actuator I could borrow for a day or two (Probably going to be installing and seeing if that's the problem on thursday, friday or saturday) let me know!

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
kylefoto said:
As title states.
Need to figure out why I'm hitting 15psi with no washers or anything, just boosting to 15 freely and hitting FC haha.
gotta figure out what's goin on!
So if anyone in NW washington has an actuator I could borrow for a day or two (Probably going to be installing and seeing if that's the problem on thursday, friday or saturday) let me know!

does the mr2 accuater work? cuz I got a whole mr2 turbo that you can take apart to see whats wrong.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
whenmunkysfly said:
does the mr2 accuater work? cuz I got a whole mr2 turbo that you can take apart to see whats wrong.
Not too sure.
if it's a ct26 mr2 I know they're quite similar, seeing as I got shipped one by the stupid turbo company off ebay when I bought my new one. haha.
Any pictures?

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
kylefoto said:
Not too sure.
if it's a ct26 mr2 I know they're quite similar, seeing as I got shipped one by the stupid turbo company off ebay when I bought my new one. haha.
Any pictures?

yea it's a mr2 ct26 i know it's set for the same stock boost as ours at least that's what i was told. no pics right now. I'll try to get some.

Edit: Is it something that can be taken off and replaced in one day? because I'll just head over and we can take it off mine if you wanna do that.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
whenmunkysfly said:
yea it's a mr2 ct26 i know it's set for the same stock boost as ours at least that's what i was told. no pics right now. I'll try to get some.

Edit: Is it something that can be taken off and replaced in one day? because I'll just head over and we can take it off mine if you wanna do that.
It's possible it's a one day type thing.
If you're not busy on friday, I got friday off, and will probably be over at my friend eddie's house figuring some shit out.
You still got my number right?
How's the poopra running?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Kyle;

You could just be spiking 15psi, but not holding it. A few bpu mods can put you close to 10-13, and then with a spike you're at 15, or higher. Just the mere addition of an after-market ic, will usually get you about 2 more lbs. Add in a large dp, and the Lex afm, and the tiny CT-26 wg, will not be able to open quick enough to keep the boost down. Waste gate porting solves alot of the spiking issues.
Hope this helps, and we'll be seeing ya' at Pac raceways soon, yes!?
Tom

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
kylefoto said:
It's possible it's a one day type thing.
If you're not busy on friday, I got friday off, and will probably be over at my friend eddie's house figuring some shit out.
You still got my number right?
How's the poopra running?
I will be at my dad's all day today if you wanted to swing by we'll be working on bikes (got to get them done for race season) just give me a call i'll pm you his number and my dad will pick up.

Edit: she purrs