need someone to rescue a white package 89+

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I know this is probably the wrong place for this, but I want this supra to have a good home before some local ricer gets his hands on it. A local guy called me and said it is for sale in jackson mississippi....BHG

I think its an 89 or so white package, turbo, targa, auto. It has been sitting up for a while. They put a jdm engine in and didn't change the HG.... and it blew about 100 miles after running it.

Anyone wants to give it a home, let me know....I'll get in touch with him or give you his number. I haven't seen the car, but I've heard its fairly clean, and the guy wants under $1k for it....

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
mississipi huh, i was gonna get another white pacakge here locally in wa. but man mississipi.

hasnt been flooded has it??

you have any idea how much it would cost to ship accross the country??

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
get me the vin, every bit of info you can get, and some pics. i dunno if i'd be able to do this cus im in school right now but ya never know, motivate me.

Vector89T

stickerdave.com
Aug 21, 2005
Lafayette, LA
You've got PM.

This is exactly what I need since my Supra needed a new chassis BEFORE it got flooded by that bitch Katrina. Now it needs an interior AND a chassis. :)

Been searching for a cheap 89+ turbo/targa for a while.

mk3mont

Apr 2, 2005
Mississippi
This is just what I've been looking for. My 87T is a rust bucket and I need a new chassis. I live 98 miles north of Jacskon. Let me know. I have the money in hand now. I hate that its an auto but I could always swap in the manual from my 87.

Vector89T

stickerdave.com
Aug 21, 2005
Lafayette, LA
Aww, Justin, tell your buddy to knock it off. :p ... I should get Hurricane Victim preference. LOL. Hell, I need to trailer the Supra somewhere to start taking it apart. :( The smell inside of it is pretty funky now. Thankfully the pricey electronics survived.

Anyone know of any other 89 Targa's, preferably not running and inexpensive, in the south east?! hehehehe.