Need some help from the Fab guys, Sway bar endlink idea's?

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
hey guys, i recently got this rear sway bar from a friend for FREE, was told it is an ARC item, i'm not sure who makes it (no markings). here's a pic of it

p1533884_1.jpg

it has no endlinks with it. need to know what you guys would do for endlinks for it, ive got a couple ideas, but seeing that my brain hasnt been working too well lately, i wanna know what yall would do

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
I have the same swaybars on mine F+R my claps look the same as the ones pictured but I dont recall the bar being adjustable (one ofthem had been remade as I assume one broke) as far as setting them up goes I just attached them where the paint was worn out :) and will wait to see how it pans out.

on a side note I didn't get the bushes with mine had to get universal nolathane ones as the were about 4-5mm thicker than stock as I recall

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
mytmk3;1534103 said:
I have the same swaybars on mine F+R my claps look the same as the ones pictured but I dont recall the bar being adjustable

adjustment comes from sliding the mount down the bar. move away from the end of the bar to stiffen.