Need some help cleaningthe siding of my house

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
OK heres the deal though, its not just normal dirt and grime thats building up. My new(ish) daily is a 05 dodge ram 4 door long box with a cummins 24 valve. I live in a townhouse complex and my driveway is 20' long and my truck is 21' long. Backed up to the garage door my licence plate does not overhang the apron of the curb so Im good with strata. So far....

You see with my turbo timer and auto start being in use the truck idles for a few minutes in the driveway. Over the past 6 months I have noticed my siding beside the garage slowly turning black. I scrubbed it once with soap and water but I didnt really do much of anything. So what I am hoping is that someone here might know of something to try and help me get this oily residue off my building, before strata notices and gives me shit for it haha. Thanks a million

-Daryl

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
What Mario said. If that doesn't work, quit backing into the driveway if you don't have to. ;)

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
what kind of siding? if steel or vinyl id try some purple power or castrol superclean with a brush. test the colorfastness first though. if vinyl id be careful with a pressure washer