• Driftmotion 67-1 Turbo kit

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Rebuilt SARD K26 w/ TO4 compressors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Just an update, I've already made up my mind and going single. I've already purchased everything I need, I'm just waiting on Moe(suprastanger) to finish up on a couple MKIV projects right now, it should be ready the second or third week of April. So how does this look? I'm looking to shoot for somewhere near 500HP.

What I currently have:
- Basically stock 1JZ
- 2jz machined cams
- 2jz 550 injectors
- AEM tru boost
- AEM wideband
- SAFC Neo
- Custom MP T70 turbo kit w/ driftmotions exhaust manifold
- MKIV fuel pump
- Aeromotive FPR
- Southbend stage 4 clutch
- DM flywheel
- Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft

Also going to get a good tune, when everything is installed.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If I was going single, I'd get either a gt35r or a pt67. Aaron should be able to get you either one of those. As for the kit Jeff has, that would be a lot of fun and definately different, but I don't know how much it cost to have twins rebuilt. Good luck either way.

c2m

Jul 4, 2005
SoCal
run the single...seriously... you live in san fran and those hills suck with high rpm boost... i know twins look nice but i imagine this is your daily and you'll appreciate the ease of the single given that you will only have a fuel computer and not a standalone...

good luck...

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
Yeah I am going single, I made up my mind. I'm actually from San Jose, so no problems with the hills here and this is actually going to be my weekend car. Moe(suprastanger) is going to do my installation. I bought a custom single turbo kit from a local here it's a MP T70 with driftmotions exhaust manifold. I'm going to have to make an edit to my original post.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Update! Can anybody confirm my goals of near 500HP, any input is greatly appreciated.