need help with dirtbag roommate.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
LOL i used to live in fayetnam i used to work for DS2 on simons about 2 years ago i used to live on cutchen lane, but enough of my history what kind of car does he have ? does he have nice rims a nice sterio system ? its time to re-posses some of his belongings and hold them for ransome. or goto one of the hundreds of pawn shops off the base and sell his shit until you get enough money or valuables to pay the lanlord..

lol ever see the episode of family guy when brian owes stewie money on a bet and hes walking around with a mustash and he beats the shit out of brian and shoots him in the leg use those tactics. c here ------> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/206541/family_guy_brain_beatdown/

Last edited:

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Small claims court.Take the lease,with both of yalls names. Sue for the two months that he didnt pay for. In some instances you have to prove that after the person left you tried to replace the roomate and after 14-30 days anotherone couldnt be found and you need appropriate compensation. Theres some more things, i watch all the judge shows during the day, and alot of folks sue for rent.Goodluck

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
judge judy?

i seriously think ive watched this kinda thing on judge judy like 4 trillion times now if its in writing he has to pay it.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
hey malloynx im not sure how far from fayetteville i am. i know im just below asheville. about 30 mins away and also about 30-45 min from hickory why whats up? need some help??lmk
approx 4hr 239 miles thanks mapquest..

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
i think you guys are missing the point. he moved out into another apartment and he is still on this lease. so now he has 2 leases.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Did you sign a lease holding you responsible for the full month's rent? If so, you are SOL as you are legally responsible for covering for your roomate when he flakes out... It sounds like your landlord is being cool, but if they decide not to, they could fuck up your credit...

My current landlord tried to pull that kind of lease on me, but I refused to sign anything obligating me for more than my 1/3 (renting a house).

As for the "take him to court" -- I don't think most of you guys have dealt with scumbags like this in court. Here's how it works: you go to court, the judge agrees with you and finds in your favor. Roomate legally owes you back rent -- woohoo. Now try to collect the money. Oh, and by the way, you just spent a bunch of time and some money taking this to court -- so now you're out the rent + your time & court fees!

On Judge Judy, the TV show actually pays any damages (which is why people agree to air their dirty laundry on the show). In real life, you've got a judgement in your favor and no way of collecting...