NEED HELP wiring 550 lexus injecters to a 88 supra turbo

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You can find info about splicing right here. But I also don't understand why you are wanting to do something if you don't know how. Would you also attempt to operate on somebody's foot? No, seriously, this isn't an insult. If you need help installing injectors, you probably shouldn't try.

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
How his his question any different from someone with 2,000 plus post that can't make a car run. Or set timing. Or blows 15 headgaskets. Or can't remove a starter. I think that sometimes it is not easy to use search fucntion. Yes i am probably stupid. How about you fourm masters give him the links to the where he needs to go to find info. It is amazing that most car people are cool except some supra owners. I bet alot of you never heard about "Supra" untill "fast and furious", The MKIV guys think MKIII supras are junk. The 2jzgte MKIII owners look down on 1jzgte and 7mgte. The 1 jzgte guys hate the 7mgte. How about maybe be happy that someone is trying to keep another MKIII out of the junk yard. This fourm is beginning to sound like suprafoxxss. A bunch of haters. At one time it was ford vs checy.vs mopar. Aleast they had some repect for you being a car lover. But to see some people that are smitten that they have a zillion post and are experts about the site. And yet there car can't make it to the end of the block let alone drive somplace. I thought the only stupid question is the one you did not ask. Show him some links that will help and have a good day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
super51fan;1915439 said:
How about you fourm masters give him the links to the where he needs to go to find info.

I didn't get what I know from the internet.

It is amazing that most car people are cool except some supra owners.

Most car people I know are not nearly as incompetent as MA70 owners I come across on the internet.

I bet alot of you never heard about "Supra" untill "fast and furious",

Well, no. I bought my first Supra in 1994 when I couldn't really afford it.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Do you have a Lexus AFM? Do you have a method to tune? Ie piggyback or standalone? If either is no, we're all doing you a favor by not helping you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2