Need Help W/ Brake Bleeding Issues

BoostedFloto

Aug 16, 2005
Tampa, FL
Ok....Trying to bleed my brakes. I just got a new master cylinder(after previous attempts). Started bleeding the new master via TSRM instructions. On the down stroke no bubbles.On the up/return stroke bubbles from 1st piston on the master cylinder. Took off car and bench bleed and put back on same problem. What could be causing this ????

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
If I'm understanding the problem correctly, wouldn't a leak in a line or a bad seal cause this? Have you inspected your hoses?

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
CRE said:
If I'm understanding the problem correctly, wouldn't a leak in a line or a bad seal cause this? Have you inspected your hoses?

it only does it when its hooked up to the car...during bench bleeding it doesnt have bubbles... however on the car when the brake pedal is pushed in and released...when its being released bubbles come up in the 1st piston section of the master cylinder...

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
you flare may be ovaled mabye cause it was stuck on and u vised griped off i or there is hole in the line some were thses are biggest cause of this

or you pp vavle is fucked but thsi will cause massive stick of front brakes or rear brakes so that shoudl be easy to find out

BoostedFloto

Aug 16, 2005
Tampa, FL
Got it all fixed......pressurized the system and bench bled(on car) the MC and then went around with the system still pressurized and bled each line opened the valve hooked a hose up stuck it in fluid and pumped for a few minutes all kinds of nasty shit came and as well as a shit ass load on bubbles....