Need help finding a third brake light for this spoiler

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Hmm, looks like I'm 99% sure and 100% wrong :) . Thanks for chiming in rodel.

If you can confirm that's what it is you might have no option but to rig up something custom.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
I would just get a light from spoilerlights.com. just make sure to order the correct length and width.

v8killa11

Feb 2, 2016
VA
Thanks rodel, that's what I thought from reading also. What are you going to do for a third brake light? If anything at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
The light on your spoiler is a 3rd brake light. Turbo models don't have a 3rd brake light in the hatch, only NAs do. Also, with VA laws, if it's there it has to work and if it's not there then it doesn't have to work, goes the same for your fog lights. So if your hatch doesn't have a light behind the rear windshield then you're fine as long as you get the light for the spoiler.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
rodel;2070364 said:
There is an aftermarket replica of the factory oem spoiler. I forget who made it. I have one. It does not use the original factory led light. Unfortunately mine is also missing the light.

I remember there was another spoiler that doesn't come with the light in it.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
v8killa11;2070383 said:
Thanks rodel, that's what I thought from reading also. What are you going to do for a third brake light? If anything at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be doing anything since I don't use that spoiler.