NEED HELP 1JZ Swap!

BLK-SUPRA

SeniorMember of SF.com.au
May 22, 2006
Aust\Melb
www.supraforums.com.au
Hey guys..
I NEED HELP!! i have just swapped a 1JZ in my MA71 supra, and now im up to doing the wiring and im having trouble finding the plugs. On the pages that show how to do the wiring, they say that IG1 goes into M1 on tha 7M dash loom. Where the hell are they?? I have Searched 2 days on SM.com SF.com.au SF.com and other random sites! notting!
I have Digi dash and would like to keep it and the car use to be Auto its now manual, JAP SPEC MA71.

But i belive this is where IG1 might connect to but theres notting on the 7M wiring digram about this plug!!! what is it?
p3121337fg5.jpg

p3121338kz5.jpg

Thats all the dash plugs i can see,,The Block plug i have changed from B1 to IH1 but the rest i cant find M1, B2, B3
p3121340fw5.jpg

the unknown plug on the LEFT, and IG1 Female and Male.
p3121346vj5.jpg

The Wires match up almost the same, but do i connect them by Colour?
Left is IG1 and on the right is the unknown plug
p3121349fz2.jpg

Is this B3?
p3121341xa4.jpg
\

What is this ?? do i leave it there?? what does it do? its on tha pass side kick panel
p3121350es8.jpg

Any Writeup or any Help pointing me to solve this is great help. i have done so much and now stuck on this small issue!
MY PROJECT THREAD

Last edited:

BLK-SUPRA

SeniorMember of SF.com.au
May 22, 2006
Aust\Melb
www.supraforums.com.au
Hey guys.. Thankz for tha help!! I have already printed out all the info on Rick's Place
1992 Toyota 2.5GT TWIN turbo Knoxville, TN
But the http://supras.nl/ Thats SOME GREAT INFO THERE!! THANKZ A LOT MATE,,, Thats gona make my life lot easyer.. So that unknow plug that i had was actualy still B2 just the updated version! Atleast thats what i think. Thankz BluemkIII

Last edited: