Need advice

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
Well everyone, i got some great news today, but some bad news too, im finally realy able to start working on my MKIII project back home in the US, but, now, i just got the word from THE MAN him self, and im going to iraq, so i need some help on what i should do to store my car in storage, since it might be about a year before im able to pull it out and get her running again..

anything you guys got that might help me, ill take..

Thanks
LCpl Duncan
USMC

mischief7m

Broke and Lovin It
Sep 13, 2007
Central Ma / Cape Cod Ma
if your going to be storing her outside under a cover just make sure its not on dirt or grass or anything, because all the moisture from the ground will evaporate into the underside of the car and cause alot of problems....thank you for your service btw

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
If your not able to go back to your state and store the car yourself, i would have a family member take it to a storage place, im sure they have different plans, as in month to month, or 6 months or a year. see whats best for you, cover it up and lock it.

Make sure you have reciepts and everything, take pictures of the car before you put it in storage (just incase you never know).

-saif

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well the thing is its parked behind my parents house, on the back porch (they dont use it) and its under a cover, but what should i do to the motor for longevity and all? and is there anything i can do to help it from getting any kinda of rust, mind you im in OR, where it rains alot..