Need advice on Cressida please

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
:1zhelp:I Need an advice from Cressida guys mostly but from anybody who cares to post also.

I have chosen to buy a 91 Cressida and to Swap a 7mgte or 1jz with Aaron at Driftmotion. I saw this one white Cressida today with gray interior. The car is in pretty good shape body wise, the paint is great, the interoir is leather and cracked but i'll be replaicing it with costom leather anyways.

As per Engine is conserned its pretty typical for 7mge. Valve covers leak a bit (nothing on spark plugs though), some hoses are leaky but nothing major. The cams look very clean no heavy carbon deposits. The heater and AC don't work ( not an issue for me). The car drived solid, no rattles, squeaks, or road noise the suspention is felt like new to me.

Now, what i need advise on. The Odometer shows 25.000 miles. The guy says the car has 125.000- no way to verify. :confused: The bottom has been hit a LOT. The oil pan has been hit and is bent. The bottom metal (sub-bumper?) is all croocked from hits. Seems like a typical female parking practice to me.

So if i'll be replacing the engine anyways i don't care how many miles it has, does it matter for the chassis? Lets say if the body has a shit load of miles on a chassis is it still ok to get it for a swap? What would you do? Please post any thought that you might have. They will be appreciated.
Thank you