Need a Wideband Bung installed

TomFraser

I cannot find a garage that will do it for less than 40, don't know if theres anyone here that is near lakeville/taunton/new bedford/fall river that will do it for a six pack or a bottle of jack?

Bonus if you have a bung, if not I need to get one, either way we can work it out if you have the ability to do it, and I can drive to you at your convenience...

I'd really appreciate it

TomFraser

lewis15498;1481594 said:
Is the pipe on the car or off the car Tom?

On the car, I don't mind where it is installed, its a BIC DDP to a 3 inch exhaust I know it is supposed to be 30 inches from turbo but I don't mind installing around the area of the stock sensor.

Car also has removable test pipe if that makes things easier

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
TomFraser;1481598 said:
On the car, I don't mind where it is installed, its a BIC DDP to a 3 inch exhaust I know it is supposed to be 30 inches from turbo but I don't mind installing around the area of the stock sensor.

Car also has removable test pipe if that makes things easier

You park it up by the stock narrowband your gonna be buying a new sensor every 3-6 months, the widebands cant take the heat.
If you want to put it on the test pipe, take it off, and I'll drill/weld in your bung for a 12 pack of sam adams light. Mark where you want it to go before you take it off so you can make sure it isnt gonna hit anything. You can get the bungs on ebay for like 5 bucks.
Edit: make sure you get one that is notched and steel.