NEED 3" Downpipe

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
I posted this in the Wanted section.... Sorry for the repost, but i'm looking for one real quick by this weekend....

Looking for a regular old school 3" downpipe for a custom setup i'm working on.... Not one with a built in elbow that they make now, but the good old school type like the HKS unit, except full 3". Similar to the AMS unit...

ams_supra_dp.jpg

Don't care particularly for one with a flex section.

Anyone who has one and wants to get rid of it, let me know by end of day tomorrow please. Otherwise, i'll buy a new AMS or Tanabe one.

Thread i created in the wanted section is here.....

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11877

Thanx a mil.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Can't use the BIC DP for what i wanna do..... Gotta be a regular downpipe without elbow built in. Got one?

MK3Brent.... You would've gotten a sale :icon_bigg

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
Jon, you mess around with a lot of T3 T4 turbos. Can the following be done..

T04 Turbo using a 90 Degree VBand facing down with a 3 Hole flange wended on the bottom of the VBand then mated to a stock 3" downpipe with its stock flange?

Basically we'r looking for a quick disconnect turbo swap setup at the VBand/Elbow end without getting under the car to remove the downpipe.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
PIONEER said:
Jon, you mess around with a lot of T3 T4 turbos. Can the following be done..

T04 Turbo using a 90 Degree VBand facing down with a 3 Hole flange wended on the bottom of the VBand then mated to a stock 3" downpipe with its stock flange?

Basically we'r looking for a quick disconnect turbo swap setup at the VBand/Elbow end without getting under the car to remove the downpipe.

Yes I do, although almost all t3 & t4 turbos I come across all have different exhaust exits....

I would be willing to make you guys one if we had a donor car or some way of measuring out the parts.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
So? BIC makes a good one.
This isn't a for sale/gauging interest thread. He wanted to buy a downpipe sans elbow, and he did.