national city/paradise hills supras roll call :D

JOee

Apr 29, 2007
San Diego
havent had a supra for about two or three years but thinking about getting another soon when the funds come in.

but you'll see me around skyline/PH/national city in my Blue 94' GS300 on Mk4 NA wheels. always down to chill.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
JOee;1237287 said:
havent had a supra for about two or three years but thinking about getting another soon when the funds come in.

but you'll see me around skyline/PH/national city in my Blue 94' GS300 on Mk4 NA wheels. always down to chill.

yah, ive seen you around. always thought u wanted to race me with your lead foot. lol. are you on socalsupras? were having a meet on the 15th.

ed.d.

JOee

Apr 29, 2007
San Diego
super.secret.supra.club;1237379 said:
yah, ive seen you around. always thought u wanted to race me with your lead foot. lol. are you on socalsupras? were having a meet on the 15th.

ed.d.

yeah. im on there as 88tsupra. I dont try and race anyone haha i just have multiple exhaust leakes from a cracked exhaust. I dont think i can make the 15th. theres a Lexus meet with over 150 cars in buena park that day. you guys are welcome to crash. we've have guys from supraforums go. pretty big turnout.

say wassup next time you guys see me haha, im like the only blue GS300 out there.

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
So when are we going to get around to having ourselves a little BBQ at 935? It's the only meet I think I'll make with -my- car right now. :biglaugh:

Just don't go for a cruise, otherwise I'm going to be stuck climbing on top of the lift and just hanging out for a while.

-Ed.T

grnmk3

May 31, 2007
San Diego
Sup fellas! I'm not from National City but is Mira Mesa close enough? I'd like to see a bbq over at 935. Please let me know when it happens.

grnmk3

May 31, 2007
San Diego
I'd roll. Hopefully it will be posted on here unless it is already then please let me know. What area in Socal is the meet usually held? I've actually never been to a Toyota meet.

grnmk3

May 31, 2007
San Diego
Oh yeah, there's a meet this coming Wednesday in Clairemont Mesa Blvd at a Panda Express parking lot. I saw this on vipstylecars.com under the westcoast section and the thread is called "waddup wednesday meet". I think it will be a meet for all cars. If any of you guys want to roll out i'll be going there after school but it starts at 7pm.