national city/paradise hills supras roll call :D

Remil12

SM junky
Jul 23, 2006
Spring valley <SD>
where are you guys? are there any?
im in Paradise hills, anyone from there
i saw one the other day at Titas kitchenete.. pretty clean, blk, rear sunshade, SM sticker on the side too bad i wasnt driving mine that day. it has to be someone on this forum...:biglaugh:

ill start the roll call..lets see how many we can find on here..then lets get something organized..

1.Remil12

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
lol. taht was me over in titas kitchenete. im over there all the time since i work at HR Block. find me at night most the time. you should cruize by, still havnt met you.

1.Remil12
2.super.secret

ed.d.

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
I was near the Miramar Air Show yesterday when I saw a baby blue mk3 heading west towards LJ/805 highway/etc. It looked good from where I was, but I was standing on top a roof building, haha.

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
Remil12;1148398 said:
spotted a burgandy supra near saturn bl. just goin back and forth on that street. i was at the park there.

If it had some cancer on the hood from the old paint, turbo, 935 sticker... it was probably Daryl.

btc2112

ninja
Apr 4, 2008
san diego
whats up fellas? im in sd, live in pb actually. proud owner of a flat black 87 turbo currently having the head machined and block cleaned up. outta commission for a couple more weeks but hope to be back to the boost soon...

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
btc2112;1149877 said:
whats up fellas? im in sd, live in pb actually. proud owner of a flat black 87 turbo currently having the head machined and block cleaned up. outta commission for a couple more weeks but hope to be back to the boost soon...

hit me up as soon as you get ur car going. im in need of a good drive.

ed.d.

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
btc2112;1149877 said:

Cool man, you're pretty close to me since I'm actually up in Clairemont but find myself down south for various reasons. My car is in the garage for now but I'm up for a coastal cruise once she's up and running.

-Ed.T

a70Derek

Clean& Simple.
Apr 15, 2007
$an Diego
im not in any of those locations but im down for a meet or anything, im in Rancho Penasquitos.

hey Ed.d. how's your brothers supra doing? remeber you guys were telling me about the build at the mission bay meet in march?

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
a70Derek;1216232 said:
im not in any of those locations but im down for a meet or anything, im in Rancho Penasquitos.

hey Ed.d. how's your brothers supra doing? remeber you guys were telling me about the build at the mission bay meet in march?

lol. still not running. its currently at roberts shop waiting for him to install the greddy e-manage

we should have a mini meet at 935