nashville meet up?

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
i know from talking to a couple of y'all on here that there was a meet recentley but would it be possible to have another one like during the thanksgiving break? seeing is how i just moved here and dont know anyone? i know deadcell and siman are down for this or next weekend maybe? but how many more of the mk3 persuasion are there in the area? eitherway, can we all just try to get something going? hook it up, L8
boost

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
definatelly not this weekend comeing up but the weekend directley after thanksgiving. but so far, thats only 3 people. needs to be more than that for a decent turn out. i know there is way more in the area.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mapquest it.
When is it going to be?
I'll try and be there. this coming wednesday is the begining of my thanksgiving break, its from wed-sun.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
id like to see it saturday or sunday afternoon. eitherway is good for me. i just have to plan the massive build up happening to my baby this weekend around it. hopefully before it. who know.......DEFIANT7M.....GET BACK TO ME!!!! I NEED PARTS.!!! hahaha

S

suprluvr

I'd be interested in a meet, but it would have to be Sunday afternoon for me too, I have to work Saturday.

bOO5T3D,
It's about 17.3 miles or 18 minutes from Bellevue to One Hundred Oaks Mall, according to Mapblast.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
well when is it. i might have to help some friends move form nashville but i really want to go. just need to know when. also it is supposed to warm up this weekend sunday should be pretty nice but i think there is a chance of rain.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yes its prolly going to rain sunday.
whats going to happen is prolly like feb or march is when we are going to meet up.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
:naughty:
D34DC311 said:
yes its prolly going to rain sunday.
whats going to happen is prolly like feb or march is when we are going to meet up.

The SEDA ( south east drift association) is planning another drift meet at the nashville SUPER speedway on I840 on March 13'th I do believe...the date is still not totally set...but mid march would be the month so it will be nice and warm and sunny!

I went to they Turkey-Dori last week, a HUGE turnout for its first time EVER! We had like 40 cars...some really really REALLY nice cars!

Even 2 other mk3's showed up!

That would be the PERFECT atmosphere to hold a mini meet....since we could check out more peoples rides and give us a little more fun! I am entering in the drift comp next time...its only $75 for 6 hours of drifting!

My car should be done then too...so I will take some peeps for some rides...maybe get a drift ho.

-Jonathan