NashMan karrr at low boost and mega rich still fast thou

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
yeah, nash
you copied the shortened version of the link. when you click on it, it brings up the "..." in the middle. you shouldnt have that.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yae i will i plan to amke trip to van but i only know duane and don there

i will have the turbo soon this was all on the ct26 by the way 57 trim wiht every thign i chould think of to get most power i chould out of that turbo

i just gettign all giddy on the new trubo i will be getting mix that wiht no2 it just plan scares me

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
DUDE, SLOW DOWN!!! Hahahaha... I am rolling, man. I had my wife listen to that and she laughed, too. She said your buddy sounded like he was gonna cry. Then again, she doesn't have much room to talk, considering the imprints she left in my "Oh shit handles" in the car when I was pushing 13psi, nearing redline in 5th gear out on the beach highway.

Thanks.. I really needed that laugh.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Car sounded awesome, friend sounds like a pansie....................;)

You would never get me to say slow down. If you can take it, so can I.........lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Way to revive a thread... lol... I would give you shit about it Nasher, but, I never got to see the vid before... Now, onto the review:

LOVED IT! The sound alone! WOW! And you friggin hammering through those gears... The LAST thing I would be sayin is SLOW DOWN! I'd be like, SLOW DOWN, STOP! all right... now DO IT AGAIN!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! :):):)

HAHA! Great vid... Dark, but the sound clip makes it totally worth it!