name that wire

Cyrus

Apr 21, 2008
Bay Area, CA
can anyone tell me what this wire is? i accidentally tore it off while changing the power steering fluid.

7mgte.jpg

Cyrus

Apr 21, 2008
Bay Area, CA
found out its a wire for the a/c fans.

also, im not sure i can solder it back in. it broke off leaving a chunk of wire inside the connector which im not sure ill be able to get out... i was thinking i would have to buy a new connector or find a scrap one and see if i can cleanly remove the old wire before putting back in a new one.

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Oct 28, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
Cyrus;1443745 said:
found out its a wire for the a/c fans.

also, im not sure i can solder it back in. it broke off leaving a chunk of wire inside the connector which im not sure ill be able to get out... i was thinking i would have to buy a new connector or find a scrap one and see if i can cleanly remove the old wire before putting back in a new one.

have u tried taking the pin out of the connector? it makes it a shit ton easier cause if need be u can solder just about on the beginning of the pin without too much trouble. u can take a paper clip or a pick and pull the tab away from the pin and pull. the wire and it should come right out

Edit: or in your case you can push it out if your careful and pry while your lifting that little tab since u dont really have anything to pull