Na-t Magic Vs Z06!!???!!!

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
cool vid and very good for only 9.5 psi on a big t66. My concern is though you may consider building your bottom end, cuz an NA block should have higher compression and weaker parts than a GTE block, which isn't capable of reliable 600hp loads. Ya spent all that dough on that t66 get a FMIC FFIM and a built bottom end and ported head that thing would be freaking nuts then, good car and vid though :)

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I don't want to be the mean guy either, but you were getting left behind from the get go. I really wish all three of you could have been lined up and took off together. It would have really shown the outcome a little better. They were putting carlengths on you though.

Flip the coin. If you would have been pulling on them like that everybody would have been screaming about how you put buslengths on them. How they were no challenge. Oh, and the making a supercharged Z06 look like a Honda comment.... I didn't see that happening.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
BTW, I gotta hand it to ya. At least you have the balls to run against supercharged Z06's and T/A's on spray. Not like other guys in here running against weak 4 banger cars, and other non-competition cars I've heard of. Yeah, just get 'er tuned and I'm sure you'll shock those guys next time.