N1 Universal Exhaust?

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Anybody run these? Never heard of them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-25...d=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:15|39:1|240:1318

I'm new to the supras and have come to realize name brand like HKS and Apexi are EXPENSIVE! haha These look kinda the same but im sure they sound like crap.

I've used magnaflow and flowmaster on my race cars in the past but this is another animal for me. Any advice would be great! I did some searching but nothing in particular to what I was looking for.

Oh yeah I'm running a 7mge supra so no turbo here :(

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
If you plan on going turbo in the future I'd work on mods that would be transferable, the exhaust normally isn't one of them because of the difference in the pipe diameter you'd run for an NA and turbo.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I have heard that said, 2.5" for NA and 3" for turbo? I'm just stuck on a muffler choice. I do plan on sticking with the NA for sometime at least until the money rolls back in

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
If you really want to stay N/A for a while here is what I would do.

Get some headers (can be found fairly decently priced and end with a 2.5" outlet), Then make your exhaust basically straight off that, with a good resonator, or a long glasspack. Then go with a Megan GT muffler (can be had for under $100).

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
interesting, I was thinking the same thing, like they won't line up to well because they are rather cheap but they look like they'd perform rather well.... what about pacesetter?