siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Again,

how did it come apart IJ? huh?

you cannot just pull it apart....

maybe those are NOT tack welds...but the person tried to heat up the epoxy to seperate it.

think about THAT one.

PS: its hot. :love:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I wouldnt even try to get him to agree with you.....he doesnt like to change the subject....nor "lose" an "argument"....

lay off IJ....please. I never thought you would get so worked up about a turbo housing off of EBAY......now thats low. :biglaugh:

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
tee hee.. you two...

i consider your to and fro-ing over ;)

IJ did come up with a good remedy tho.... they are supposedly the same as garrett.. so i find another cover.. and bolt it on :D

then if i do find one... how bout i pry open mine.. and we have a look heh

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Siman: You're WRONG as usual but YOU can't accept that someone actually knows more than you ever will.

From day 1 you've posted garbage and the minute someone disagree's you get your rags on and pull this exact same shit trying to make out it doesn't matter and it's just a big joke!

I'm not "worked up" I just don't like having a fool post shit on other forums that makes people here look just as ignorant and misinformed as you.

You are the #1 reason I moved my thread and no longer post here as it's embarrasing being associated with you.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Allan_MA70 said:
how about we use the old "XSPOWER" cover to pry open siman i think that would be more usefull

why would you want to pry me open? excuse my french but that sounded VERY VERY gay :greddy2:

IJ, your so stuck on yourself....always saying "if you new as much as me"...." you just cant accept you know as much as me"...

dood, you seriously need to chill. THIS IS THE INTERNET. :aigo:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
IJ. said:
Siman: You're WRONG as usual but YOU can't accept that someone actually knows more than you ever will.

From day 1 you've posted garbage and the minute someone disagree's you get your rags on and pull this exact same shit trying to make out it doesn't matter and it's just a big joke!

I'm not "worked up" I just don't like having a fool post shit on other forums that makes people here look just as ignorant and misinformed as you.

You are the #1 reason I moved my thread and no longer post here as it's embarrasing being associated with you.

Oh I am sorry I blemished your perfect knowlege.

(Post Edited)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Geez, how many good informative threads must you two threadjack and destroy before you learn to use the ignore feature? Siman, put IJ on your ignore list. IJ, put Siman on yours.

You can continue the fight using the PM system if you must. While you are at it, how about you both fly to Hawaii, meet on the beach somewhere and give each other bloody noses.

Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.