My TROOPER - Now with pics ;)

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I'm supposed to be getting a 94 trooper tomorrow. I'm kind of excited. I always one to kick the shit out of. This one was just unintentional and just kind of happened. He's going to be dropping it off to my house tomorrow.

He said brakes were done less than 4-500km ago apparently he spent $800 on the brakes and REALLY wanted $800 back. I worked him down a little more to $750. He was asking $1200.

Everything is good, he said A/C isn't working but I can figure it out it's not a complex system, maybe needs to be charged. I didn't know these come equipped with auto-locking sunroofs. Cool.

Kijiji link removed -- expired.

Wondering if anyone has experience with them, been looking on ebay, googling, checking a forum or two. Not a lot of info on them or tips for modding in general.

Just want to tune it up and try to get a few km more on a tank and after winter I can brutalize it.

Last edited:

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Thanks man, that's one of the sites I found, I appreciate the post.
I'm looking for a few more places. There is SOOOO little aftermarket support or activity on forums for troopers. Especially the earlier second gens like mine, the newer second gens get more attention.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Here are some pics!

msjey1.jpg

33e7y1z.jpg

2vspyww.jpg

kdkevm.jpg

kdlq35.jpg

14lil0.jpg

1zz7151.jpg

69gm4h.jpg

30wwfit.jpg

2ic1qvm.jpg

2ex4sk9.jpg

ndl83s.jpg

10q9mrd.jpg

Randomly taken before my camera could die. Just took it out to flex it a bit. Wheel was flat on the ground and as yuo can see by one of the pics with my brother, it has room to stuff that other wheel more up in there.

By the way rust is minimal on the truck, just happened to take all of the shots with it in them...lol