"My Toyota"

subjug4tor

Man up, Nancy.
May 8, 2008
DFW, texas
I still say that anyone too stupid to figure out how to stop a car that has a stuck pedal shouldn't be on the road in the first place, and that they deserve the crash they get.

That said, this song will be in my head for the next week or so.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
subjug4tor;1838410 said:
I still say that anyone too stupid to figure out how to stop a car that has a stuck pedal shouldn't be on the road in the first place, and that they deserve the crash they get.

That said, this song will be in my head for the next week or so.
Well said. I've been in a car with COMPLETELY disabled brakes before. My own fault, improper use of a brake lock anti theft device, had it on the brake pedal since it wouldn't fit the clutch very well... anyway, got the car up to 30-40mph when coming to an intersection, realized my pedal was hard as a rock because it was mechanically jammed by my anti-theft device. Still managed to stop the car, didn't take THAT much longer...

Frankly, I don't care what anyone says, call me a horrible person. If you can't control a vehicle in an emergency (brake failure is hardly what I call an "emergency" in the grand scheme of possibilities), you are merely an operator, not a driver. You no longer deserve to be behind a wheel. Insurance rates, accidents, and injuries/fatalities would ALL be lower if all the 'operators' would just take the bus since they can't be bothered to learn to drive.