My supra

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
almost done just got some small stuff to tie up!

IMG_1294.jpg

Last edited:

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
You are officially my new hero... great job on your car and I hope it all works out good and you get it running great. Do you happen to have and shots of the body cause tha looks like a really nice blue. Did you make that intake manifold yourself too?

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
Sorry to keep bothering you with questions... but do you know what color that is called or some sort of paint code, cause I realy like it

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
The color is off of the IS300. I forgot the code, its like electron blue. The wheels are Volk Racing TE-37s in the 18" trim.

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Hard to tell from the side but is that a Do-Luck wing? What are you running for suspension? Anyway, NICE setup and wheels! Keep us updated!

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Its a bomex wing. Suspension is a big list but I'll list what I can think of.
Cusco Comp Zeros
SW Front and Rear Sway Bars
S&W Roll Cage (not pictured)
14" Front Brakes with Wilwood 6 pistons
MKIV rear brakes
JIC front lower bar
JIC Adjustable Control Arms
SPI Adjustable Endlinks
SPI Rear Trailing Arms
Cusco Pillow Mounts
I think thats all I can remember for now

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
That is awesome! not a big fan of the wing, but those wheels look so hot!! and the twin garrets :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
For engine management I'm using the AEM EMS with speed density. The engine is back out. I just dropped it in real quick for a test fit. I have to finish making my downpipes and modify my exhaust manifold for a different wastegate. Other than that its ready to go. I just finished polishing everything else also, so now my intake manifold doesn't look like ass.