My Supra pics

Spector_Supra

Jul 8, 2006
Seward, Nebraska
After 3+ years i finally got my car running and drove it out of it's grave. Took 2 hours to wash the car (has been sitting outside for awhile), but i still need to put the interior back in, vacuum, clean engine. I still have to put my new suspension on, wheels and tires, brakes, and other stuff i want to put on it to make it run better.

I wont be driving it around any time soon cause i was giving my brother a ride and the lower intercooler pipe blew off at both ends and shredded both ends!!! Also im having over heating issues, So i got to stop by toyota sometime.

Last edited:

Spector_Supra

Jul 8, 2006
Seward, Nebraska
PICS:

picture011gn3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture014lw8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture010uu2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture005lu9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture003ak5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture004de3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture001bn2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture006vd2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture007vr3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

picture008sn6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Nice looking car! Looks well cared for, hopefully you can sort out your mechanical issues soon.

But those wheels.......:nono:

If they where not so clean I would think you found them on a Mitsubishi Mirage in the junkyard. Loose those wheels because they are making your nice car look cheap!

Spector_Supra

Jul 8, 2006
Seward, Nebraska
BosoMKII said:
Nice looking car! Looks well cared for, hopefully you can sort out your mechanical issues soon.

But those wheels.......:nono:

If they where not so clean I would think you found them on a Mitsubishi Mirage in the junkyard. Loose those wheels because they are making your nice car look cheap!

Ya, i have wheels & tires for it, but im waiting to buy springs to complete my supension first.