My Supra Mk III with T-66 dyno numbers and video

Supra4ever

Mar 31, 2005
Nordjylland
Hello

Here is a small Mpg video taken from the European Supra event last summer, this is on a crappy dyno where the rollers were too small to spool the turbo to full boost. Just prior to the event, the car was mapped in for 35 Psi but on the dyno it was only able to produce about 15 – 17 Psi due to not enough inertia on the rollers. Another issue was the fact that boost came on rather late compared to normal driving on the street, more than 1000 rpm later than usual.

On the dyno it was able to make 447 RWHP at 16 Psi so not so bad after all - The day before we had been pulling 35 Psi on the street and the car did perform rather good :)

Engine specifications:
- Horsepower Freaks new turbo kit with a T-66 BB turbo
- JE 0.040 over forged pistons
- HKS 264’s
- 720 ccm injectors
- Walbro GS341 (running out of juice at high Psi)
- Coolingmist Methanol injection
- Home made IC setup
- Blitz NurSpecR + HPF downpipe (enjoy the sound in the video)
- EAM EMS + AEM WB + AEM boost control

It was just a single 4. gear pull on the dyno as we found it useless to continue, this spring it will go on the dyno again with a new FFIM from Ron and some 35 Psi of boost :)

Link to the video:
www.supra4ever.dk/upload/ESM_rullefelt.mpg

Supra4ever

Mar 31, 2005
Nordjylland
Justin727 said:
nice vid! portable dyno! not a bad looking car either btw!

Thanks, I will post a few pictures when I have a moment off to find some- The car did win a few prizes at the last Supra meet.

Regards
Karsten

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
35psi of boost?? :icon_conf

RIDICULOUS, need some vids of that :) Car looks great btw!

-J

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is anyone else having problems downloading this video? My computer keeps saying done, but then nothing ever happens.Edit: video finally played and the car looks and sounds awesome. Love your BOV!

Last edited: