My Super-white MK3

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Put this on SF, but figured not everyone makes it over there.

Finally getting my mk3 back on the road after having my garage broken into on Easter Sunday and finding my rims/stereo/IC-Godzilla BOV gone.

Still have to replace the stereo, but at least I can drive it again.
The Rims are PIAA's (18x8.5/9.5) tires are Cooper Zeon's

Kevin

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very nice looking car Kevin. I'm going to pain my wife's car super white. Her's is an '89. I also love your interiot. Keep up the good work...............lol

All thieves should be shot on sight..............................:bigun2:

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
love the dark rims with the white exterior... good work. did they catch the bastards that stole your stuff or did you atleast get some insurance money out of it?

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
SupraDreamPDR said:
love the dark rims with the white exterior... good work. did they catch the bastards that stole your stuff or did you atleast get some insurance money out of it?

Nope, nothing ever came of it and I don't have full coverage so it was all a complete loss. I think that too many thieves pass it off that everyone has full coverage so if they steal stuff it won't really matter. That isn't the case though and this shit gets expensive... Just gotta be more careful now. And no more apt complexes.

Thanks for the replies

BTW - the lip is the knock-off by shineautoproject. Couldn't be happier with the quality. Perfect finish and very sturdy
Kevin

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
those criminals must have been complete dumbasses. not that i would, but if i had gone to the trouble to break in and steal stuff off of that, id have taken a car as beaut as that.

that is one clean supra, glad youve got it back on the road again.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Kevin;

Man, those rims are beautuful dude,:love: and your car looks awesome as usual! Are you coming up to SupraFest this weekend? A group of us MkIII's are caravaning together from the exit 206 rest area Friday am @ 5:30. If you can make it, that'de be cool.

Tom (91 T - 3H8 Burgundy Pearl Metallic)