My SILV experience

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
TuRbOdReAmZ87 said:
Okay i have a question! How long do you think it would take to drive from Mass. To Las Vegas? haha Becuase i want to go next year!

Framingham, MA US to Las Vegas, NV US

Total Est. Time: 40 hours, 2 minute
Total Est. Distance: 2697.96 miles

just a smidge longer than my....

Newington, CT US to Las Vegas, NV US

Total Est. Time: 39 hours, 0 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 2619.94 miles

It might actually happen next year....:aigo:

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
That is crazy! :aigo:

I think it would be cool to drive across the country just for the sights alone...I'd probably want to strangle my GF 1/3 the way there, but it would be a cool experience nonetheless. :)

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Cape Coral, FL to Las Vegas, NV

Total Est. Time: 36 hours, 47 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 2439.67 miles

if i went id prolly fly my cars not worth being at SILV anyways.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! Those times are INSANE!

My house (Portland OR) to our first stop (Tehachapi CA) is 914 miles. We can do that in 12 hours 22 minutes.

At that rate (not towing) you should be able to shave at least 3 hours off that time (FL to NV).

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
I've done vegas in under 2hr before but I have to get gas again before i get there traveling @ 140. :( damn supra mpg FTL

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Element256 said:
My fiancee started grad school at U of A in Tucson in August. I drove down with her in the Subaru. Then I flew back and left her the car. I'm finishing my degree at Oregon State then we get married in January. Then I get to move there again with all my stuff.

Fortunately Tucson is closer to Las Vegas so I shouldn't have much trouble making SILV 2008. :)

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Slow66 said:
Framingham, MA US to Las Vegas, NV US

Total Est. Time: 40 hours, 2 minute
Total Est. Distance: 2697.96 miles

just a smidge longer than my....

Newington, CT US to Las Vegas, NV US

Total Est. Time: 39 hours, 0 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 2619.94 miles

It might actually happen next year....:aigo:

yea it would be awesome!! I always wanted to go to a SUPRA meet. Seeing as how ive never been to one before. And i love supras with a passion. :D

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Slow66 said:
That is crazy! :aigo:

I think it would be cool to drive across the country just for the sights alone...I'd probably want to strangle my GF 1/3 the way there, but it would be a cool experience nonetheless. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with you!! I always wanted to do that.

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Okay sorry for so many posts from me but i just wanted to know who's supra this is. Does anyone know?? It's amazing and i want more pics of it..if anybody has some :D

p800282_1.jpg

It has the same theme as my buddy's supra. Here's a pic of my buddy's 91' Supra:

p800282_2.jpg

:naughty: nice huh?

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
swaq said:
My fiancee started grad school at U of A in Tucson in August. I drove down with her in the Subaru. Then I flew back and left her the car. I'm finishing my degree at Oregon State then we get married in January. Then I get to move there again with all my stuff.

Fortunately Tucson is closer to Las Vegas so I shouldn't have much trouble making SILV 2008. :)

Ahhhhhh. So you're doing things the "smart" way ? Not used to seeing that happen.
GL with your degrees, big time hot shot jobs, and lustful sex filled marriage. :icon_razz

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
There is an incredible feeling rolling down Las Vegas Blvd with all of that bright neon and flickering lights reflecting in your freshly waxed paint. Rolling along with the roof off and the tunes bumpin'.

And then that feeling when you pick up that whore and take her back to your room...

Wait... maybe that's just me.

Did anyone else notice the higher than usual number of working girls at the Luxor this year? You couldn't shake a stick for more than 5 seconds without hitting at least two of them. DANG!

wait... maybe that was just me again. :)

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
^^^You have a radio in your car ?
I bet you have A\C too you bastard !!!

Must be nice.

If you have a problem finding street walkers in Vegas, then you have a problem FAR worse than a BHG.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I may someday have a car without AC - when I build my hot rod.

Never had problems finding the working girls in Vegas. Just never seen that many at the Luxor in the 10 previous years staying there.